Thursday, January 3, 2013

snow fun

This Winter Break has been relaxing for the kids and full of cousin-sleepovers. Last night they had the third one in two weeks ~ each one with a different cousin. Gianna lives out of state with her mom so the kids don't get to see her often. 



Uncle Tony & Shantel took the kids to the mountains and out to eat several times. They pretty much spoiled them. Their day started off with a trip to the mountains to play in the snow. Stephanie and Heather were so excited to go sledding & be in the snow.  Brrr.

With these girls, I can only imagine the screaming and laughing that filled their house last night.

I used my quiet time to get started on my 2013 calendar project. This is a calendar that was supposed to be done before Christmas ~ you know, for family gifts. 

Ahem.

Thankfully, I have a patient tolerant family. 



Here's the January page.

I just finished August. Woohoo! Almost done.

   

No comments: